Skip to main content

Day 27

Breakfast was another of the mystery delicious weird little cheese things.  (Andrew--protein!)  I also had 2 glasses of water.


Lunch was 3 ounces of ham (Andrew--protein!) which I know because I measured it. I also had one cup of tomatoes with 2 tsp of lemon olive oil, 1 cup of blueberries, and 1 tablespoon of semi-sweet chocolate chips.  Plus 4 glasses of water.  Hooray for measuring!


I also successfully avoided the second Food Gauntlet of the week when pizza, juice, and lots of dessert appeared in the break room.


Exhibit A
Exhibit B



Dinner tonight was yummy homemade healthy pizza.  We got a whole wheat crust from the farmer's market, added sauce and skim mozzarella cheese, and then on my side I had veggies (banana peppers, tomatoes, olives, red pepper, jalapenos).  We also had salad (lettuce, tomato, mushrooms, carrots) with low fat dressing.  Then I had a Snackwells 130 calorie pack of caramel popcorn.  And 3 more glasses of water.

Snacky time was chips and salsa, then a glass of milk (Andrew--protein!).

Exercise today was 90 minutes of yoga, including Frog Pose.

Oh what fresh hell is this?