Skip to main content

Day 118

I did yoga and wii fit cardio today, with two glasses of water.  I still hate my wii fit yoga instructor, and I still need a name for her.
What should I name you?  Gennifer?  Stephanie? Jillian?  Claire?  Ingrid?  Kim Kardashian?  Sarah, Duchess of York?
Breakfast was sleeping.  Hooray for four day weekends!  Although I slept in because I woke up at 3 a.m. feeling beh. :(  At least I didn't have to go to work.

Chris made turkey chili with beans (Andrew--double protein!) for lunch, so I had a cup of that, five whole grain crackers, and two glasses of water.  Dessert was four tootsie rolls.  Total: 8 points
Oh chili, I heart you.
Snack was leftover caprese salad with lots of tomatoes, an ounce and a half of mozzarella (Andrew--protein!), olive oil and homemade skinny pesto.  Also, I hope you people like my self-congratulatory mentions of homemade pesto, because I have lots of caprese salad leftovers.  Total: 5 points
Did I mention that I MADE MY OWN PESTO?!
Dinner was Chipotle.  I had two thirds of a burrito bowl with brown rice, barbacoa (Andrew--protein!), black beans (Andrew--protein!), three types of salsa, and I added my own fat free sour cream (Andrew--protein!), plus eight tortilla chips and four glasses of water.  Dessert was six ounces of blueberries.  Total: 13 points
I like to hold my blueberries like this before I eat them.
And speaking of Andrew Protein, what has he been up to?  Well, here's what he was doing on Black Friday.  Yup, that's Hawaii.  Where he lives.  Let's hate him a little.
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate.  Okay, just kidding, man.
Liquids: 8/6
Dairy: 2/2
Vitamin: 1/1
Healthy Oil:
2/2
Fruits/Veggies:
 6/5
Protein: 5/2
Whole Grains: 
yes, whole grain crackers, brown rice, and tortilla chips
Exercise: 
yes, wii fit and yoga
Total26/26 points
Weekly Points
0/49 for the week


Anyway, we'll give today a Kate with some bonus Pippa.